Awarded: Best Litigants-in-Person Consultant - UK 2016
By promoting Benefit, reducing or eliminating Detriment and providing Tribunal representation, we provide Services to the community.
Benefit Detriment & Tribunal Services
BDTS Consultancy is a not-for-profit company, limited by guarantee. It has no shareholders and, therefore, pays no dividends. Any surplus is used to forward its philanthropic aims. We regard our work to be a social enterprise and to be of community interest.
The Company’s philanthropic aims include providing assistance & representation to the community, in the following areas:
- Employment, Contracts and Trade Union Law (Appointed to represent: UUW)
- Welfare Advocacy
- Tribunal Support & Representation
- Civil Advocacy (where permitted)
- Custodial Support and Prison Law
- Litigants-in-Person: McKenzie Friend & Lay Advocate
- Vulnerable Persons: Provision of an 'Appropriate Adult'
- Certain interviews under caution (IUC)
- Professional Conduct & Fitness to Practice (including NMC & GMC)
- Regulatory Law
- Dog Law, advice & support
- Education Dispute Representation (School, College/University & LEA)
- Forensic Imaging
- PCN challenges (parking)
- Drafting assistance
- Clerking services
- Court attendance
- Contracted HR
- Provision of Training and Display materials
- Research and Investigation
- Virtual Advice Centre (Skype™,Telephone, Messaging and Email)
(Pursuant to Articles 5&6 of the European Convention Human Rights)
and to provide consultation, assessment and verification in:
- Health & Safety
- Maritime Medical Aid
- Trainer Training
- Quality & Standards and CPD verification.
We offer legal, academic, scientific and engineering Research and also some limited Development (R&D) facilities.
Health & Safety inspection and forensic imaging are of particular interest.
Certain, limited, laboratory investigations undertaken.
BDTS Consultancy Ltd. may make such provision directly to individuals or indirectly by supplying services to other providers.
The Company will, whenever possible, seek to make direct provision free of charge in a pro bono arrangement, or failing that at the lowest practical costs. Charges to other service providers will be at the lowest practical cost or free of charge when and where appropriate.
We intend that our services shall be in accordance with the best practices of the Equality Act 2010 and of the Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) guidance.
We reserve the option to operate a ‘Positive Action’ policy with regard to the unwaged or those on low incomes who are, thereby, underrepresented or otherwise disadvantaged.
BDTS Consultancy Limited. Reg No.07576169
162 Blackthorn Road SOUTHAMPTON Hampshire SO19 7LQ
Secure Email: email@example.com
'Helping to Redress the Balance'
Copyright© 2010 - 2017 BDTS Consultancy Ltd